uninterruptible power supply(UPS)

ailsa@dhdzyj.com
Dear Manager,

This is Vin from Danyang Danhuai Electronic components Factory in Jiangsu province, china, whiich is very close to shanghai.

Our main products are uninterruptible power supply(UPS), five-axis milling machine,air-cooled diesel generator, hand press pump, immersion-type motor, high speed carves-milling machine, automatic saw blade grinding machine and so on

Our factory operates with modern technology and excellent reputation in the industry. We can also provide customized products according to our clients needs.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards
Vin
Danyang Danhuai Electronic components Factory
Skype&wechat: +86 15955659460