read variable into array

李宗霖
Hello,

I want to read multiple source code and read all of their variables into
one array.
But it seems to open the array for every source code independently.
Is there any way to do it?

Re: read variable into array

Jonathan Wakely-4
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 04:51, 李宗霖 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to read multiple source code and read all of their variables into
> one array.

I don't understand what this means. What do you mean "read multiple
source code"? Using what tool? What kind of array?

> But it seems to open the array for every source code independently.
> Is there any way to do it?

Do what? Please clarify your question (which seems to have nothing to
do with GCC).