progress on PR85804?

Bin.Cheng
Hi,
Is there any progress on PR85804?  There were some discussion about
the old path at below address, but looks like no further attentions.
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-05/msg01026.html

Thanks,
bin

Re: progress on PR85804?

Richard Biener-2
On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 10:32 AM Bin.Cheng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any progress on PR85804?  There were some discussion about
> the old path at below address, but looks like no further attentions.
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-05/msg01026.html

I still say that this is not a contiguous access and thus do not like the
patch.  Whether you make it a contigous but group access (so
special-casing in the interleaving path) or a elementwise is up to you.

Richard.