lost access to the gcc mailing lists

Dominique d'Humières-2
Since yesterday I have lost access to the gcc mailing lists:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ml/gcc-help/ on this server.

I don’t understand what has changed and how I can solve the problem.

TIA

Dominique

Re: lost access to the gcc mailing lists

Jonathan Wakely-4

Probably a problem with some local caching proxy at your end.

Re: lost access to the gcc mailing lists

Dominique d'Humières-2

> Le 16 oct. 2018 à 14:03, Jonathan Wakely <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 12:29, Dominique d'Humières <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Since yesterday I have lost access to the gcc mailing lists:
>>
>> Forbidden
>>
>> You don't have permission to access /ml/gcc-help/ on this server.
>>
>> I don’t understand what has changed and how I can solve the problem.
>
> Probably a problem with some local caching proxy at your end.

Thanks for the answer. AFAIK
(1) I have never used any proxy.
(2) I did not any deliberate change with this respect.
(3) I see the same problem with a different browser, or on a different computer I just powered on yesterday.
(5) I can access all non GCC web sites I have tried.

Is it possible that my IP address has been blacklisted?

TIA

Dominique

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 17:58, Dominique d'Humières wrote:
> Is it possible that my IP address has been blacklisted?

It's possible but you'd have to contact overseers, I doubt anybody on
this list will know.

Either #overseers on the freenode IRC network, or email overseers@gcc

Re: lost access to the gcc mailing lists

Dominique d'Humières-2
It was that, fixed now.

Thanks for the help.

Dominique