We should mark "Should Span be Regular? P1085R2" as well.

We should mark "Should Span be Regular? P1085R2" as well.

gcc - libstdc++ mailing list
As the title says.

check off p1085.

This includes the status updates for constexpr lib diffs posted previously.

I also regenerated the html (resulted in pure boiler except for
manual/status.html).

Ok?

Ed

CL_2020 (332 bytes) Download Attachment
patch_2020.txt (440K) Download Attachment

Re: We should mark "Should Span be Regular? P1085R2" as well.

Jonathan Wakely-3
On 06/09/19 18:08 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland via libstdc++ wrote:
>As the title says.

>check off p1085.

Indeed, thanks!

>This includes the status updates for constexpr lib diffs posted previously.
>
>I also regenerated the html (resulted in pure boiler except for
>manual/status.html).

The boilerplate change are a bit annoying, because next time I regen
the docs with the latest version I'll just flip it all back from
V1.79.1 to Vsnapshot again. That's a lot of noisy churn in the repo
for no benefit. Could you revert your local changes to all the HTML
files except for doc/html/manual/status.html ?

Or just kluge the string back to the current value by running
something like:

    find doc/html -name '*.html' | sed -i s/V1.79.1/Vsnapshot/

FWIW the unhelpful "Vsnapshot" string seems to be a bug in the 1.79.2
stylesheets:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/201612/msg00017.html
https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/issues/17

But I've been using V1.79.2 for nearly two years now (since r254078)
so we might as well stick with it now, at least until there's a newer
release of the stylesheets.

If you want to just check in the XML change and leave me to regen the
HTML later this week, that's also fine.

On 09/09/19 13:04 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:

>On 9/9/19 5:38 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>>On 06/09/19 18:08 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland via libstdc++ wrote:
>>>As the title says.

>>>chould check off p1085.
>>
>>Indeed, thanks!
>>
>>>This includes the status updates for constexpr lib diffs posted
>>>previously.
>>>
>>>I also regenerated the html (resulted in pure boiler except for
>>>manual/status.html).
>>The boilerplate change are a bit annoying
>

>Ok, here is what I finally committed (just two files)..

Perfect, thanks.