VMware Potential Business Lead

Jessica Stewart
Hi,

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring VMware Users List for
your sales and marketing initiatives.

Information fields: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email Address, Phone
Number, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code,
Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

We also have related technology users like: Microsoft, Citrix, Oracle,
Nutanix, SUSE, Huawei, Virtuozzo, IBM, Sangfor and many more.

For further information on Cost and Counts let me know your Target
Geography: ___________.

Note: We can provide any industry, any Job title of contacts lists as per
your requirements.

Kind Regards,

Jessica Stewart

Sr. Demand Generation

To quit accepting future messages, it would be ideal if you answer with
"Withdraw" in the Subject Line.