Supply Chain Managers Contacts

Linda Hitchcock
Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts list of
Supply Chain Managers for your sales and marketing campaigns.

We can also provide verified contacts of: Logistics Managers, Warehouse
Managers, Manufacturing Companies and more.

Let me know your thoughts and target geography, so that I can get back to
you with counts and pricing details for your review.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Linda Hitchcock

Demand Generation Manager

If you are not interested in receiving our mails reply in subject line leave
out or remove.