Re:Surgical Face Mask, Infrared Thermometer, KN95, N95, FFP2, FFP3,

Re:Surgical Face Mask, Infrared Thermometer, KN95, N95, FFP2, FFP3,

gcc - fortran mailing list
Dear Sir

What a terrible infection from COVID-19 all over the world, Really hope that the whole world can beat and kill the corona virus quickly.
At present, so many inquiry and more orders about Forehead Thermometer, Thermometer Gun, FFP2 Mask, FFP3 Mask, Face Mask, Surgical Face Mask,
KN95, N95, Protective Mask, etc, we have many stocks for quick shipping by air, or 2-3 days quick delivery time,

All the best wishes to you and your family

This is Jason from Shenzhen Kingunion Medical CO.,LTD, we are big factory located in Shenzhen China,
Here we would like to give you the following information of thermometer and face mask,

0.25 - 0.35  USD / pcs:  Disposable Face Mask,  Surgical Face Mask
0.97 - 1.15  USD / pcs:  N95 Face Mask
1.10 - 1.50  USD / pcs:  FFP2 Mask
1.50 - 2.00  USD / pcs:  FFP3 Mask

34 - 48 USD / pcs:  Forehead Thermometer, Infrared Thermometer
Based on different kinds of quantity.

At this one week, many of our clients are very quick to confirm, as time is very urgent,
If you have exact order quantity, please come to us directly, or give us phone call

Regards

Jason

(Sales Director)

Shenzhen Kingunion Medical CO.,LTD
Shenzhen Kingunion Lighting CO..LTD
Ph/Wechat:+86-18665953686
Tel:+86-0755-29986056
Add:Second Floor, Kaixinda Technology Park, Langxin Community, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China

Fuma_MimePart_4.png (541K) Download Attachment