Re: Latest Product -Handheld Printer

kelly
Dear Manager,

We are the factory professional to produce handheld inkjet printer with solvent ink cartridge.

Our ink cartridge with low price, so you don’t need to worry about high cost for futher use.

It can print on carton, paper, plastic,wood,glass,stone, metal, steel, film material products. It do not easy to erase unless using alcohol.

It can be widely used for printing date of manufacture, quality guarantee period, logo, batch code, QR code and barcode for package.

It’s a convenient and portable product that can help you to save time and cost .

Contact us if you are interested. I will show you how the handheld printer works.

Best regards,

--
Kelly Chen
Shenzhen Swaroniki Technology Co., Ltd