Re:C to Forth compiler

zhoupeng
ping :-)

--
zhoupeng

At 2018-10-27 18:07:25, "zhoupeng" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Is there compiler implementions or papers on C to Forth ?
>
>Thank you for any reply.
>
>Best,
>ZhouPeng

Re: C to Forth compiler

David Brown-4
Hi,

This is not a gcc specific question, and certainly not a gcc development
question, so these mailing lists are a very poor place to ask.  I would
recommend something like the forth.comp.lang Usenet group.

However, I would not be optimistic here.  C and Forth are very different
languages, with very different styles of coding.  I can imagine someone
making a Forth to C translator as a way of implementing Forth on a new
processor, but I would not expect to find anyone making a general C to
Forth translator.

I hope that helps you a little - or at least points you in the right
place to ask for more help.

mvh.,

David