People you meet at Great American Trucking Show 2019

People you meet at Great American Trucking Show 2019

elsina.moore
HI,

Would you be interested in acquiring a database of Great American Trucking
Show - Database.?

Attendees are : Owner operators, For-hire trucking company management
Company, drivers, Private fleets, trucking industry  Professionals.

Each record in the list contains - First Name, Last name, Company Name, Job
Title, Email Address, Company Website, LinkedIn Profile etc...,

Please let me know your thoughts? so that I can send you the number of
contacts available and the pricing for it.

Thanks & Regards,

Elsina Moore- Business Co-ordinator

RE: People you meet at Great American Trucking Show 2019

elsina.moore

Hello,

I'm not sure if you have had a chance to review my last email.

Your feedback will help me understand whether I should follow up with you
further.