PR69455

Iain Sandoe
Hello Steve,

You made comment #9 in this PR that you can see that a small patch (two-liner) would fix this, but never posted the patch.

Given that this is a regression since 5.x, and we’re heading for the closure of 7 and a release on 8 in the not too distant future, it would be a great time to fix this if your patch would still work.

thanks
Iain

Re: PR69455

Steve Kargl
On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 09:22:12AM +0100, Iain Sandoe wrote:

> Hello Steve,
>
> You made comment #9 in this PR that you can see that a small
> patch (two-liner) would fix this, but never posted the patch.
>
> Given that this is a regression since 5.x, and we’re heading
> for the closure of 7 and a release on 8 in the not too distant
> future, it would be a great time to fix this if your patch
> would still work.

Unfortunately, that patch is long gone.  Likely, a victim
of reverting my tree while working on some other bug.  I
would need to (re)debug the issue.

--
Steve