There's another series that brings yet another bunch of clean up
1) push/pop_cfun is overused, it is not needed
2) make dump reason more precise
3) Do not use custom hashing (add_expr, add_type) and use proper
func_checker::hash_operand that can be improved for the future.
4) hash FIELD_DECL offset information to improve hashing
5) update statistics about really needed symbols during merging
Patch can bootstrap on x86_64-linux-gnu and survives regression tests.
Ready to be installed?
Martin Liska (5):
Do not overuse push/pop_cfun in IPA ICF.
Update dump message in IPA ICF.
Use func_checker::hash_operand for hashing of GIMPLE operands.
Handle FIELD_DECL in IPA ICF.
Update statistics about needed symbols in IPA ICF.
On 11/8/19 3:01 AM, Martin Liska wrote:
> 2019-11-11 Martin Liska <[hidden email]>
> * ipa-icf-gimple.c (func_checker::hash_operand): Improve
> func_checker::hash_operand by handling of FIELD_DECLs.