Interesting paper during the Tokyo meeting of WG/J3 Aug 5-9.

Interesting paper during the Tokyo meeting of WG/J3 Aug 5-9.

Toon Moene-3
I do not know how many of you have access to the J3 Fortran Documents
web page, but for those who have, this might be an interesting paper:

https://j3-fortran.org/doc/year/19/19-209.txt

Subject: Flang Open Source Liaison Report

(Flang is the Fortran frontend/library for LLVM - http://llvm.org/)

Kind regards,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: [hidden email] - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG  Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/; weather: http://moene.org/~hirlam/
Progress of GNU Fortran: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortran#news

Re: Interesting paper during the Tokyo meeting of WG/J3 Aug 5-9.

Thomas Koenig-6
Hi Toon,

> Subject: Flang Open Source Liaison Report

Yep, interesting.

I think we could also do with a bit more of sponsoring :-|

Regards

        Thomas