How do I make a double free at runtime fail reliably in the testsuite?

How do I make a double free at runtime fail reliably in the testsuite?

gcc - fortran mailing list
Hi,

I have a test case which does a double free on a pointer,
at runtime.  I have to narrow it down a bit before
comitting, but it indicates a regression.

Assuming I put this into the testsuite, how can I make sure
that this actually fails if the problem ever re-occurs?
Is there a combination of options and dejagnu statements
that will allow this?

It doesn't matter much if the failure is only on a single,
common platform. A x86_64-pc-linux-gnu solution would be enough
to find any regression there.

Regards

        Thomas