Hello, I would like to know how to download gcc 9.2 in windows from here. https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-9.2.0/ Thanks.

Aditya Guharoy
Hello,
I would like to know how to download gcc 9.2 in windows from here.
https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-9.2.0/
Thanks.

Re: Hello, I would like to know how to download gcc 9.2 in windows from here. https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-9.2.0/ Thanks.

Gerald Pfeifer
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019, Aditya Guharoy wrote:
> I would like to know how to download gcc 9.2 in windows from here.
> https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-9.2.0/

We distribute source code, that in turn can then be built for
various platforms (such as Windows).

If you enter "gcc windows binary" in your favorite search engine,
you should find pre-built binary downloads.

Gerald

PS: Questions like this are better addressed to [hidden email];
[hidden email] is for the development of GCC.

Re: Hello, I would like to know how to download gcc 9.2 in windows from here. https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-9.2.0/ Thanks.

NightStrike
On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 2:59 PM Aditya Guharoy <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like to know how to download gcc 9.2 in windows from here.
> https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-9.2.0/
> Thanks.

Https://mingw-w64.sf.net