GCC 7.4 Released

Richard Biener

The GNU Compiler Collection version 7.4 has been released.

GCC 7.4 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 7 branch
containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in
GCC 7.3 with more than 189 bugs fixed since the previous release.

This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:

  http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html

Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
about this release.  Instead, use the resources available from
http://gcc.gnu.org.

As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
-- far too many to thank them individually!

Re: GCC 7.4 Released

Al Davidson
unsubscribe