Fwd: Joint statement on the GNU Project

Jeff Law

Some of you may be aware of the recently released joint statement on the
GNU project.  Like Carlos, I have signed that joint statement as an
individual.

I would encourage all contributors to read the statement and, if you
want to sign the statement or have questions, please contact Carlos
off-list ([hidden email]).

Also like Carlos, I would suggest further discussions elsewhere.