Fortran2018Status - GCC Wiki update for SELECT RANK

Fortran2018Status - GCC Wiki update for SELECT RANK

Damian Rouson-4
Could someone update the Fortran 2018 Status page to reflect that the trunk
now supports SELECT RANK?

Damian

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2018Status

Re: Fortran2018Status - GCC Wiki update for SELECT RANK

jerry DeLisle-3

Done

Re: Fortran2018Status - GCC Wiki update for SELECT RANK

Damian Rouson-4
Thanks,  Jerry!  Additionally, I think all of the teams features listed on
the wiki should have status of Yes or Partial (I’m not sure which but
probably Partial is safe).  In particular, we reported use of FORM TEAM and
CHANGE TEAM successfully in a 2017 paper (
https://github.com/sourceryinstitute/wrf-hydro-paw2017/blob/master/main.pdf
).

Damian