FFP2/N95 with CE/FDA Certifications in Stock Now, Nice Price, Support Fast Ship

FFP2/N95 with CE/FDA Certifications in Stock Now, Nice Price, Support Fast Ship

sales08@innovatetop.com
Dear friend,

Hope it finds well with you.

The coronavirus spreaded rapidly all around the world, especially in Europe. We heard that the situation is not good, it already caused 137032 people infect and 5653 people lost their lives out China. Most cities have locked and there is a large lack of masks causing the terribly price soaring of masks.

In the current situation, we strongly suggest all people wear mask to precaution for the corona virus, China already has very successful experience.

China Government and people are all willing to help and support people all around the world suffered. We can support you our CE/FDA certificated N95/FFP2/3 Ply masks for you. You can directly import masks from China if you have CE certification.

If you want to import masks from China, we’d love to do our best to support. Any further information, please contact us directly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Best regards.

Carol
Shenzhen Eminence-Top Technology Co., Ltd.
Skype: sales08_729
WhatsApp: +86 18277206997
Tel/Wechat: +86 17302665816