Documentation for GCC 2.6.3

Chris Contreras
Is there anywhere I can get the documentation for GCC 2.6.3? The farthest the archives go back that I could find is GCC 2.9.x documentation.

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Chris
Man Makes Shocking Discovery At Ark's Final Resting Place
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bff058c153e58b01b7st01duc

Re: Documentation for GCC 2.6.3

Jonathan Wakely-4
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 21:17, Chris Contreras wrote:

> Is there anywhere I can get the documentation for GCC 2.6.3? The farthest the archives go back that I could find is GCC 2.9.x documentation.

Old releases are in a different directory:
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/gcc/old-releases/gcc-2/

The 2.6.3 release should include the docs in the source tarball.

Re: Documentation for GCC 2.6.3

Chris Contreras
Thank you very much!

On November 28, 2018, at 1:19 PM, Jonathan Wakely <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 21:17, Chris Contreras wrote:

> Is there anywhere I can get the documentation for GCC 2.6.3? The farthest the archives go back that I could find is GCC 2.9.x documentation.

Old releases are in a different directory:
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/gcc/old-releases/gcc-2/

The 2.6.3 release should include the docs in the source tarball.

No More Tinnitus: 1 Odd Trick Ends The Ringing Overnight
fighttinnitusnow.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bff18845aacf1881549ast03duc

Re: Documentation for GCC 2.6.3

Chris Contreras
Thank you for the help but unfortunately the source tarball does not include documentation. But instead refers me to a dead link which then refers me to the online docs which only go back to GCC 2.9.x

On November 28, 2018, at 1:19 PM, Jonathan Wakely <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 21:17, Chris Contreras wrote:

> Is there anywhere I can get the documentation for GCC 2.6.3? The farthest the archives go back that I could find is GCC 2.9.x documentation.

Old releases are in a different directory:
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/gcc/old-releases/gcc-2/

The 2.6.3 release should include the docs in the source tarball.

What Popcorn Really Does To Your Memory
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c018ad3eaa43ad26d6bst01duc

Re: Documentation for GCC 2.6.3

Jeff Law
On 11/30/18 12:09 PM, Chris Contreras wrote:
> Thank you for the help but unfortunately the source tarball does not include documentation. But instead refers me to a dead link which then refers me to the online docs which only go back to GCC 2.9.x
There is documentation in the "texi" format in the source tarball.

jeff