Cryptocurrency Minning

Zebastian Gustavsson

Hello,

I'm Zebastian Gustavsson from Sweden. I'm the fund manager at
Crown Managers; a trading collective based in Luxembour,
politically affiliated with the government of the country. Crown
Managers is

the first trading company to provide portfolios for clients whose
blockchain interests cover projects that are worth nearly 500BTC.
It would interest me to discuss expansion opportunities with you
as

well as ways to procure more tech and information with regards to
trading/mining of cryptocurency.

Kindly reply and accept my request so we can discuss further.

Thank you.

Zebastian Gustavsson