Come join me on Africa Oil & Gas Industry

Come join me on Africa Oil & Gas Industry

Kamran Hedayat
Africa Oil & Gas Industry: An Africa Business Community
--------------------

Hi,
Short term business collaboration. Let me know if you have some time to connect for more details. Contact email: [hidden email].
Skype: live:kamhed44.
Regards,
Kamran Hedayat.

Click the link below to Join:
http://africaoil.ning.com/?xgi=0MwQt7Aprk6NLY&xg_source=msg_invite_net

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

Members already on Africa Oil & Gas Industry
Bas Vlugt, ATYX Intl. Bus. Dev. Manager, Connie Shi, Ezequiel Neyi Cáceres, Simon B

About Africa Oil & Gas Industry
A networking community for people who are professionally involved in the African Oil & Gas Industry

1374 members
96 Events
392 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on Africa Oil & Gas Industry, or to opt-out, go to:
http://africaoil.ning.com/?xgo=aUCcTK5SQT58u53z35Eb/8E-5oUDSjdYEF1YR/dcWhddmROyTNg3v9l4SiQ6VuOl&xg_source=msg_invite_net