The signatures can be verified with: gpg --verify <file.asc>
You should check that the key fingerprint matches.
Changes from version 4.0.1 to version 4.0.2:
- Corrected minimal GMP version in the INSTALL file and the MPFR manual.
- Option -pedantic is now always removed from __GMP_CFLAGS (see INSTALL).
- Shared caches: cleanup; really detect lock failures (abort in this case).
- Improved MPFR manual. In particular, corrected/completed the
mpfr_get_str description in order to follow the historical behavior
and GMP's mpf_get_str function.
- Bug fixes (see ChangeLog file).
You can send success and failure reports to <[hidden email]>, and give
us the canonical system name (by running the "./config.guess" script),
the processor and the compiler version, in order to complete the
"Platforms Known to Support MPFR" section of the MPFR 4.0.2 web page.